Prerequisites: Level 3+ schools including Empowering Instruction training; completion of a Leader in Me Evidence Binder
Meet with administrator(s) and Lighthouse Coordinator(s).
• Understand the purpose, scope, and process of a Lighthouse Review.
• Assess current levels of implementation using the Lighthouse Rubric.
• Identify desired results.
• Develop action plans.
Meet with administrator(s), students, staff, volunteers, and others as needed.
• Build an understanding of the Lighthouse Review Day activities.
• Recognize roles of different school members.
• Identify areas for improvement.
• Practice skills for the Lighthouse Review Day.
• Increase the Lighthouse Review Day comfort level of student leaders.
Meet with the Lighthouse Team.
• Understand implementation through the Lighthouse Rubric.
• Leverage New-Staff Learning to further desired results.
• Enhance areas of strength.
• Develop action plans for continued growth to Lighthouse Certification.
Meet with all staff before or after school.
• Reconnect to the Core Paradigms.