Explore a variety of coaching sessions that can help your school achieve your most important initiatives.
Prerequisites: All installation workshops, annual MRA
Meet with administrator(s) and Lighthouse Coordinator(s).
• Review the MRA results and opportunities for growth and improvement.
• Understand district context and priorities.
• Develop options for intervention.
• Identify key strategies to pursue that align with school and district priorities.
• Set targets for school year growth.
Meet with the Lighthouse Team.
• Review (or formulate) the annual Leader in Me implementation plan.
• Make modifications to plan based on selected priorities and strategies.
• Identify changes in personnel and resource gaps.
• Adapt Lighthouse Team assignments based on priorities.
• Realign action teams to ensure plan execution.
Meet with grade-level/department teams.
• Explain insights from MRA, as well as priorities and targets for the year.
• Identify key behavioral changes required for improvement.
• Establish collaboration and accountability routines.
Meet with all staff before or after school.
• Reconnect to the Core Paradigms.
• Grow vision for measurable results in leadership, culture, and academics.
NOTE: Achieve Measurable Results is a Targeted Coaching Session recommended annually for Day 1 of Levels 4+.