Meet with administrator(s) and Lighthouse Coordinator(s).
• Acknowledge the leadership potential of the Lighthouse Team.
• Recognize the benefits of a well-led Lighthouse Team and action teams.
• Identify desired results.
• Embrace Lighthouse Team Action Plans.
• Empower the Lighthouse Team to carry out action plans.
Meet with the Lighthouse Team.
• Recognize the importance of their role as leaders.
• Understand the impact of modeling.
• Connect the Lighthouse Team’s work to the school’s vision.
• Understand how to execute the implementation strategy.
• Coach potential in action-team members.
• Leverage the impact of trust on achieving results.
• Create action plans to build trust within their role.
• Develop a cadence of accountability.
Meet with all staff before or after school.
• Reconnect to the Core Paradigms.