What challenges does The Leader in Me address in schools?
August 22, 2018
Research suggests that the following issues are common to many schools:
- Negative school culture and climate
- Student behavioral issues such as bullying
- Problems with discipline
- Low student engagement
- Low trust and low staff morale
- Minimal focus on whole-child development
- Lack of 21st century skills development
- Teacher and parent dissatisfaction
The Leader in Me directly addresses these challenges and offers a comprehensive approach to solve them.