Prerequisites: Aligning Academics or equivalent training
Meet with administrator(s) and Lighthouse Coordinator(s).
• Understand the “why” behind connecting school and student goals.
• Refine or create school academic WIG(s).
• Access additional data as needed.
Meet with grade-level/department teams.
• Commit to school academic WIG(s).
• Differentiate between student proficiency and student growth.
• Embrace the “why” behind connecting school and student goals.
• Understand how to engage students with 4DX.
• Identify student Leadership Notebook® resources.
Meet with the Academic Action Team Representative(s).
• Establish a Leadership Notebook routine.
• Develop a lead-measure “pick list.”
Meet with all staff before or after school.
• Reconnect to the Core Paradigms.