Prerequisites: Aligning Academics or equivalent training
Meet with administrator(s) and the Lighthouse Coordinator(s).
• Discuss academic progress.
• Determine expected proficiency rates.
Meet with grade-level/department teams.
• Align the grade-level/department WIG to the school WIG.
• Establish interim grade-level/department assessment-data checks.
• Brainstorm grade-level/department lead measures.
• Create private-facing scoreboards around the grade-level/department WIG and lead measures.
• Set a cadence of accountability within Professional Learning Teams (PLTs).
Meet with the Schoolwide-Goal Achievement Action Team or representative(s).
• Explore school lead measures.
• Create private-facing school scoreboards.
• Communicate success.
• Create data celebrations.
Meet with all staff before or after school.
• Reconnect to the Core Paradigms.