In this bestseller, Stephen R. Covey took the 7 Habits and showed how even young children can use them in becoming life-ready leaders. Today, Leader in Me has become a whole-school improvement model now being implemented by schools in over 50 countries throughout the world. This book shares how it all started and features examples of school culture transformation.
*Offer is limited to one (1) book per school administrator while supplies last.
Please complete the form below to schedule a meeting with a FranklinCovey representative and receive a FREE copy of The Leader in Me book.
MSAA Mission Statement: “Serving the needs of elementary level, middle level and high school administrators of the Massachusetts School Administrators’ Association to support and promote quality educational opportunities for elementary, middle and high school students throughout Massachusetts by:
– Providing a voice for educational leaders in the state
– Offering quality professional development for Association members and their staffs
– Encouraging collaboration among members through networking
– Training future school leaders
– Organizing and facilitating statewide student activities such as Student Council, National Honor Society and Cheerleading
– Acting as an ongoing provider of pertinent and timely information to our members
– Maximizing the number of active Association members
– Collaborating with other educational leadership groups
Stop by the Leader in Me booth for a chance to win a set of our bestselling books (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, The Speed of Trust®, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens®, The 4 Disciplines of Execution®, and The 7 Habits of Happy Kids®).
Learn about different aspects of Leader in Me, and how this school wide improvement model aligns to educators’ most important initiatives.
Experience our commitment to bringing our education leadership community together through our podcast series!
Learn how thousands of schools in over 50 countries worldwide are discovering answers to some of the most challenging issues educators face today.
Start Your Journey